Friday, April 10, 2020

Bernie Wagenblast

Apr 10, 2020, 6:01:00 PM4/10/20
to TCNL

Transportation Communications Newsletter

Friday, April 10, 2020 - Cranford, New Jersey

AVIATION

1) Experimental Service Bringing Weather Forecasts To 61 Alaska Airports

AOPA

2) ACI World Discusses Best Practice For Airport IT During COVID-19

Airport Technology

3) United Releases Aviation-Themed Zoom Video Conference Backgrounds

Business Insider

4) The Post-COVID-19 Airport Terminal

AviationPros podcast

GPS / NAVIGATION

5) Your Favorite Android Auto Navigation App Will Feature Speed Bump Warnings

autoevolution

MARITIME

6) Automation Could Aid Port Operations During Pandemic

Maritime Executive editorial

RAILROADS

7) Railroads, Suppliers Commit To Transparency On Cyber Attacks

Progressive Railroading

TRANSIT

8) Moovit Launches Transit Solution For Essential Workers

Israel21c

News Releases

1) GE Aviation Offers Fuel Dashboard At No Cost To EMS Customers

2) Announcing Project Trident: The Future Of International Maritime Security

3) American Institute Of Aeronautics And Astronautics Announces Addition Of Virtual Component To All AIAA Events

Friday Bonus

Yes, there are even world records for road signs.

Upcoming Events

TRB Webinar: Roundabouts in the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices - April 13

© 2020 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.TransportationRadio.com  1 Aberdeen Ct., Cranford, NJ 07016