Friday, July 24, 2020

Bernie Wagenblast

Jul 24, 2020, 6:07:51 PM7/24/20
to TCNL

Transportation Communications Newsletter

Friday, July 24, 2020 - Burlington, Vermont

CAMERAS

1) Legislation Would Regulate Use Of License Plate Scanners, Data Collected In Alabama

Alabama Daily News

2) Traffic Camera Which Records Grade Crossing Violations To Be Tested In Victoria

3TTT Radio

3) iDrive Arkansas Cameras Will Help Rogers Fire Department

KARK-TV

CARTOGRAPHY

4) Google Maps Just Got Better For Cyclists

CyclingTips

FREIGHT

5) FBI Bulletin Says ELDs Did ‘Little To Nothing’ To Follow Cybersecurity Guidelines

Land Line

INTELLIGENT TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS

6) How I Turned My Summer Job Counting Cars Into Miovision

TNW

OTHER

7) USDOT Releases Policy Document On Emerging Tech Engagement

Transport Topics

8) New App Aims To Better Streamline Walking School Bus Concept

School Transportation News

9) Public Art Will Focus On Hillsborough County, Florida’s Transportation History

Tampa Bay Times

ROADWAYS

10) City Of Phoenix Launches Interactive Street Maintenance Dashboard

KTVK/KPHO-TV

TELEMATICS

11) NHTSA Raises Concerns About Massachusetts Right-To-Repair Ballot Question

Boston Globe

News Releases

1) Aviation Week Network Wins Five Aerospace Media Awards

2) Intelligent Traffic Management: Helping Vehicles Flow Through Ancient City Of Xi’an

3) Huawei Drives Global Digital Traffic Management With Cutting-Edge Intelligent Solution

4) £200,000Boost For Better Mobile Connections On UK Rail Network

5) Virginia DOT Launches Website Supporting I-81 Corridor Improvements

Friday Bonus

Not only does this construction worker make these kids’ day, but he shows how incredibly skilled he is with his equipment.

Upcoming Events

Webinar: Vision Zero - A Data-Driven Approach - July 28

© 2020 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.TransportationRadio.com  1 Aberdeen Ct., Cranford, NJ 07016