Thursday, July 30, 2020

Bernie Wagenblast

Jul 30, 2020, 6:00:38 PM7/30/20
to TCNL

Transportation Communications Newsletter

Thursday, July 30, 2020 - Burlington, Vermont

CARTOGRAPHY

1) New York MTA Testing Controversial Subway Map Makeover At Brooklyn Station

New York Post

ELECTRONIC TOLLING

2) New New Jersey Toll App Gives You Option To Pay Online

WPIX-TV

INTELLIGENT TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS

3) From ‘Smart Mobility Hubs’ To Crowdsourcing Traffic Data, Columbus Tests New Transportation Tech

StateScoop

4) The Smart Transportation Dispatch - July 30, 2020

Carnegie Mellon University

PARKING

5) Transportation Then And Now: An Interview With Bernie Wagenblast

Parkaze video

PUBLIC INFORMATION / EDUCATION / INVOLVEMENT

6) Railroad Reports Not Public Record

KNXV-TV

TRANSIT

7) Real-Time Bus Tracking To Be Rolled Out Across 1,000 Buses In New South Wales

Intelligent Transport

TRAVELER INFORMATION / TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT

8) Advanced Traffic Management Amid Urbanization

ITS International

VEHICLES

9) Radio’s Rich Data Opportunity In The Connected Car

Inside Radio

10) Why Deep Learning Won’t Give Us Level 5 Self-Driving Cars

TechTalks

News Releases

1) Hoboken Launches Vision Zero Website, Invites Public Feedback On Pedestrian Safety

2) Orbcomm Introduces ‘The Orbcomm Platform’ For Transportation Assets

3) Nevada DOT, FHWA Launching I-11 Environmental Impact Public Meeting Website July 31

Upcoming Events

ACRP Insight Event - Introduction to Blockchain and Airport Operations in a COVID-19 Environment - August 4-5

© 2020 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.TransportationRadio.com  1 Aberdeen Ct., Cranford, NJ 07016