Thursday, April 25, 2024

Bernie Wagenblast

Apr 25, 2024, 6:00:36 PMApr 25
to TCNL

Transportation Communications Newsletter

🧒🏽 Thursday, April 25, 2024 - Cranford, New Jersey 🧒

**Take Your Child to Work Day**

AVIATION

1) France's Air Traffic Control Strikes Ground Flights Across Europe

Reuters

2) Smart Vending Machine At Houston’s Hobby Airport Monitors Supply Of Period Products

KHOU-TV

3) What’s In A Brand, Where An Airport Is Concerned?

CAPA

4) Belgian Air Navigation Service Provider Skeyes Unveils Digital Tower Test Center

Aviation24

FREIGHT

5) ‘Twitter Is The New CB Radio,’ Says Hell Bent Xpress Owner Jamie Hagen

FreightWaves video

INTELLIGENT TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS

6) The Smart Transportation Dispatch - April 25, 2024

Carnegie Mellon University

MARITIME

7) San Diego Maritime Agencies Practice Communication, Rescue Tactics During Mass Rescue Exercise

KFMB-TV video

MOBILITY

8) Tencent Pushes Wider Adoption Of AI-Powered Smart Mobility System From Vehicle’s Cockpit To Factory Floor

South China Morning Post

PRIVACY

9) Unveiling The Privacy Issues In Connected Cars

Reuters commentary

PUBLIC INFORMATION / EDUCATION / INVOLVEMENT

10) Wisconsin Transportation Builder Association Launches Drivers Ed Work Zone Safety Program

WQOW-TV

RAILROADS

11) USDOT,  FRA Secure Additional Class I Participation In Confidential Close Call Reporting System

Federal Railroad Administration

ROADWAYS

12) Oddly Designed Sign On I-87 In New York State Raises Eyebrows

WPDH Radio

TRANSIT

13) SEPTA Flips The Switch On Its Website To Highlight New ‘Metro’ Branding

Philadelphia Inquirer

TRAVELER INFORMATION / TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT

14) Kansas City Scout Systems Down Following Cyberattack

WDAF-TV

News Releases

1) Bombardier Unveils New Brand Identity

Upcoming Events

 -  Webinar: Communicating and Connecting Safety Messages to Asian Communities - NTSB - May 2

© 2024 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.TransportationRadio.com  1 Aberdeen Ct., Cranford, NJ 07016