Monday, February 10, 2020

4 zobrazení
Přeskočit na první nepřečtenou zprávu

Bernie Wagenblast

nepřečteno,
10. 2. 2020 18:00:3210.02.20
komu: TCNL

Transportation Communications Newsletter

Monday, February 10, 2020 - Cranford, New Jersey

AVIATION

1) Former Fresno Airport Workers Say Viral Video Cost Them Their Jobs

KSEE-TV

2) New Airline, Breeze Aviation, Looks To Use App For All Customer Interactions

AP

ELECTRONIC TOLLING

3) India To Use FASTag Data For Toll Revision on National Highways

Hindustan Times

OTHER

4) Facebook Acquires Scape Technologies, London-Based Computer Vision Startup

TechCrunch

PUBLIC INFORMATION / EDUCATION / INVOLVEMENT

5) Experimental Aircraft Association’s ‘Spirit Of Aviation’ Mobile Experience Travels Across US

State Aviation Journal

SAFETY / SECURITY

6) Wearable Tech That Tells Drowsy Truckers It’s Time To Pull Over

New York Times

TAXIS / RIDESHARING

7) Uber Launching Tool To Help Commuters Take Trains

Business Insider

TRANSIT

8) Transport For Wales Introduces Sign Language App For The Deaf Community

Global Railway Review

TRAVELER INFORMATION / TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT

9) Nevada DOT Activates Digital Signs On Las Vegas Valley Freeways

KVVU-TV

VEHICLES

10) If Software Features Can Be Added Remotely To A Vehicle, They Can Also Be Taken Away Remotely

ZDNet

11) Autonomous EV Completes UK’s Longest, Most Complex Self-Driving Car Journey

Traffic Technology Today

Upcoming Events

Webinar: Deploying a Parking App - February 26

© 2020 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.TransportationRadio.com  1 Aberdeen Ct., Cranford, NJ 07016

Odpovědět všem
Odpověď autorovi
Přeposlat