Monday, May 25, 2020

Bernie Wagenblast

May 25, 2020, 6:00:49 PM5/25/20
to TCNL

Transportation Communications Newsletter

🇺🇸 Monday, May 25, 2020 - Cranford, New Jersey 🇺🇸

CAMERAS

1) Alabama DOT Considering Allowing Police Cameras, Plate Readers

Alabama Daily News

2) International Bidders Eye €35 Million Cyprus Speed Cameras Tender

Financial Mirror

CARTOGRAPHY

3) Google Silently Updates Google Maps With A Truly Useful Traffic Feature

autoevolution

FREIGHT

4) Autonomous Delivery Companies Stress Need For Clearer Rules On Deployment

VentureBeat

INTELLIGENT TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS

5) Baidu Chief Calls For Greater Use Of AI, 5G In Smart Transportation

ECNS

MARITIME

6) Portsmouth, UK Port Installs Thermal Camera

BBC News

PUBLIC INFORMATION / EDUCATION / INVOLVEMENT

7) South Jersey Transportation Authority To Vote By Phone On Toll Increase Wednesday, In Hastily-Called Meeting

The Press of Atlantic City

News Releases

1) WTS International Unveils Refreshed Brand Identity

2) APCOA, HERE To Partner On Joint Digital Parking Initiative

Upcoming Events

ITS-NY Webinar: Impact of COVID-19 On Mobility and New York’s Response - June 5

© 2020 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.TransportationRadio.com  1 Aberdeen Ct., Cranford, NJ 07016