Monday, June 29, 2020

Visto 21 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Bernie Wagenblast

no leída,
29 jun 2020, 18:00:4429/6/20
a TCNL

Transportation Communications Newsletter

Monday, June 29, 2020 - Cranford, New Jersey

AVIATION

1) FAA Awards Contract For Unmanned Drone Traffic System Tests

Aerospace Testing International

ELECTRONIC TOLLING

2) RFID, Easytag, Autosweep To Be Valid On All Phillippine Tollways Soon

Carmudi

INTELLIGENT TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS

3) Smart Cities And Transportation: Four Common Typologies And Pilot Project Approaches

Metro

OTHER

4) Strict New Rules To Govern Elevator Culture

New York Times

PRIVACY

5) São Paulo Subway Facial Recognition System Slammed Over User Data Security, Privacy

ZDNet

TRAVELER INFORMATION / TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT

6) Interview With Waycare CEO Noam Maital

Thinking Aloud podcast

VEHICLES

7) Interview With Foretellix’s Roy Fridman On AV Safety

Thinking Aloud podcast

News Releases

1) MTA, SUNY, CUNY, Microsoft Launch Virtual Hackathon To Improve Real-Time Seating Information For Metro-North Railroad Customers

Upcoming Events

Hexagon Virtual Transportation Summit - July 8

© 2020 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.TransportationRadio.com  1 Aberdeen Ct., Cranford, NJ 07016

Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar