Gsoc 2016

shivam Agarwal

Feb 28, 2016, 9:02:57 AM2/28/16
to tatoeba
Hey ,I am Shivam , I would be applying to gsoc with tatoeba  this year , I am a Django developer , and i have experience in Django Rest  and Angular js as well !!  I am an open source enthusiast  and am currently a part of stanford crowd research programme  and i am an active
contributor to the project , my gitbub profile ->  https://github.com/Curious72 . I find two ideas really exciting , Pytoeba , which i believe could be accomplished with Django , and  exporting problem , I think we can solve that problem by integrating Dropbox and google drive with Tatoeba , that way we can solve the exporting and format issue !!

I would like to know your views about it!
Thanks

Trang HO

Feb 28, 2016, 2:21:26 PM2/28/16
to tatoeba...@googlegroups.com
Hello Shivam,

Welcome and thanks for your interest :)

For Pytoeba, other students have asked information before you so I'll simply refer you to these threads:
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/tatoebaproject/_ZGkr5SYY8E/discussion
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/tatoebaproject/KO8qEqAo1uk/discussion

For the better export project, I'll need a bit more explanations on your idea. I'm not sure I understand what problem exactly Dropbox or Google Drive will solve.

Trang