Gantt chart as an image

Thiago Tomei

Jul 20, 2019, 11:39:12 AM7/20/19
to TaskJuggler Users
Hi all,

First, I want to thank the developers for such a nice piece of software.

Second: I have followed the tutorial, and am able to make a Gantt chart embedded inside an HTML page. However, since my project has a large duration, the chart -- which only fills a small part of the page -- has to be scrolled back and forth to see the parts. So the question is:
1) Is it possible to have the chart as an image? I didn't find any "png", "pdf" options for saving the report, only "html"
2) If not, is there a possibility to actually have the whole page a have a scroller, as opposed to a small window in the center?

Cheers, and thanks again,
Thiago Tomei

Jeremy Smyth

Jul 21, 2019, 4:32:49 AM7/21/19
to taskjugg...@googlegroups.com
"No" to 1 using TJ (it might be possible with external tools; I use wkhtmltopdf for some reports)

"Probably" to 2: Set the chart's "width" to some enormous number like 90000.

Jeremy

Jostein Berntsen

Mar 12, 2020, 11:23:11 PM3/12/20
to TaskJuggler Users
You can also use Firefox (or an other browser) to save the chart as pdf.
In Firefox:

File-Print and choose "Print Background colors" and "Print Background
Images" under "Options". Then print to pdf file.

Jostein