Not able to launch multiple apps

Harsha Vardhana R

Sep 14, 2021, 10:16:11 AM9/14/21
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am trying to launch multiple apps with a single click, through Tasker app on my Android mobile

But not all listed apps get launched.

Can you please help?

jmjc...@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2021, 10:06:44 PM9/14/21
to Tasker
What have you tried? Please share your task description.

Harsha Vardhana R

Sep 15, 2021, 1:48:23 AM9/15/21
to tas...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to utilise Launch App to launch multiple apps.

Sharing the screenshot.

Screenshot_20210915_111501.jpg

jmjc...@gmail.com

Sep 15, 2021, 4:54:36 AM9/15/21
to Tasker
You need to do a Wait between the Launch App actions. For example:

Launch App1
Wait 500ms
Launch App2
Wait 500ms
Launch App3

Otherwise, some of the apps in the middle may be missed.

Harsha Vardhana R

Sep 15, 2021, 7:22:00 AM9/15/21
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot. I would include wait and try again with 10 apps

Harsha Vardhana R

Sep 16, 2021, 8:39:35 AM9/16/21
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much for the helpful information. Now I am able to launch around 7 apps with a single Tasker click