Tasker Action Error

Richard Binns

Dec 20, 2021, 5:16:19 PM12/20/21
to Tasker
I have 2 tasks running fine but I constantly have the attached error notification poping up.  It seems to be telling me to replace the inputs with the same ones.  Any idea what is wrong?
Screenshot_20211220-123011.png

Manuel Holz

Dec 21, 2021, 3:18:19 AM12/21/21
to Tasker
Hi. Can you please export your profile's description (not xml) ? Long-click the profile in Tasker->export description

Richard Binns

Dec 21, 2021, 9:33:19 AM12/21/21
to Tasker
I hope one of these is what you are looking for -

taskerproject: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
Screenshot_20211221-092944.png

Manuel Holz

Dec 21, 2021, 10:13:17 AM12/21/21
to Tasker
it has to look like that: (long click on your profile or task, three dot menu --> Export -> description....)

    Profil: AOD Important Notifications
    Einstellungen: Restore: no

    Eingang Aufgabe: AOD Turn On

    A1: Custom Setting [
         Typ: Secure
         Name: doze_always_on
         Read Setting To: %aod_an ]

    A2: If [ %aod_an gl 0 ]

        A3: Custom Setting [
             Typ: Secure
             Name: doze_always_on
             Wert: 1 ]

        A4: [X] Einschalten [
             Block Time (Check Help): 500 ]

    A5: End If

    Ausgang Aufgabe: AOD Turn Off

    A1: Custom Setting [
         Typ: Secure
         Name: doze_always_on
         Read Setting To: %aod_an ]

    <In %PACTIVE sind die aktiven Profile gespeichert>
    A2: If [ %PACTIVE !~ *AOD Power* & %PACTIVE !~ *AOD Important Notifications* ]

        A3: Custom Setting [
             Typ: Secure
             Name: doze_always_on
             Wert: 0 ]

    A4: End If

Richard Binns

Dec 21, 2021, 5:35:25 PM12/21/21
to Tasker
long click on your profile or task, gets me to the 3rd attached image.
hitting export gets me to the 2nd image or hitting the 3 dots gets me to the 1st  image.
So I do not get to description

Screenshot_20211221-172224 (1).png
Screenshot_20211221-172403.png
Screenshot_20211221-171743.png

Manuel Holz

Dec 23, 2021, 3:27:20 AM12/23/21
to Tasker
see attached: long cklick (1), then 3-dot-menue (2)
Screenshot_1.png

Richard Binns

Dec 27, 2021, 11:26:34 AM12/27/21
to tas...@googlegroups.com
long click on task gets me to export.  Hit 3 dots gets me this attached drop down.

I do not get to description.

Screenshot_20211227-112026.png

Richard Binns

Dec 29, 2021, 8:38:47 PM12/29/21
to tas...@googlegroups.com
I constantly have the attached message showing with the 2 tasks that are working correctly.  Can you see why this would be happening?
Otherwise Tasker is working well for me and I will become a sponsor when this issue is resolved.

Task: Opcity
    Stay Awake

    A1: Variable Search Replace [
         Variable: %evtprm3
         Search: https://referrals.opcity.com/claim/[0-9a-zA-Z_-]+
         Store Matches In Array: %opcityurl ]

    A2: If [ %opcityurl(1) Set ]

        A3: Browse URL [

    A4: End If

Best regards

Richard Binns

Screenshot_20211220-123011 (1).png

RSF

Dec 30, 2021, 10:09:51 AM12/30/21
to Tasker
That looks like the error Tasker triggers when the input variable in a search/replace action doesn't exist. You can try that yourself by creating a task that does your search/replace, but instead of %evtprm3, put in %nosuchvar. The error message isn't as clear as it could be, but you'll see that it occurs when the input variable isn't defined.
So, how sure are you that %evtprm3 is populated at the beginning of the task? Try adding a Alert/Popup step to show the value of %evtprm3 as the first step in your task.

Richard Binns

Jan 2, 2022, 3:53:26 PM1/2/22
to tas...@googlegroups.com
My son fixed this issue - something about notifications from 2 different tasks at the same time.

Different issue.  I am running a Nokia XR20 with Android 11.  Tasker running when it should is very intermittent.  Any ideas what may be causing that?

   Task: Opcity
    Stay Awake

    A1: Variable Search Replace [
         Variable: %evtprm3
         Store Matches In Array: %opcityurl ]

    A2: If [ %opcityurl(1) Set ]

        A3: Browse URL [

    A4: End If

Dave W, BSEE,MSCE,OOP

Jan 2, 2022, 4:07:22 PM1/2/22
to Tasker

Your Variable Search Replace looks questionable.  What do you expect %opcityurl(1) to be set to?

RSF

Jan 2, 2022, 4:36:36 PM1/2/22
to Tasker
Check out:
  1. https://tasker.joaoapps.com/userguide/en/androidpowermanagement.html for tips from the developer regarding configuring a device to let Tasker stay alert
  2. If that doesn't solve your issue, then check your Tasker monitoring preferences (three-dot menu at top right > Preferences > Monitor tab).