Broken Video Element

Archinspain

Jul 1, 2021, 10:21:56 PM7/1/21
to Tasker
Hi there, just reporting that the video element within scenes has stopped working when the source is a URI. I'm running Tasker version 5.12.22 on Android 11. Even within a project that worked the last time I tried it but haven't touched for a few weeks, so I know it's not that I set it up incorrectly. The following pops up:

Error
Video: Unknown, Unknown

It works when the source is a local file, but not URI. Thanks for looking into this when you're able to.

Adam LaChapelle

Jul 2, 2021, 11:58:33 AM7/2/21
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Wait... it's working now. So... nevermind, I guess. I'll just see myself out.