Join sign in

Morgan Young

Sep 22, 2022, 11:51:58 AM9/22/22
to João Dias, Tasker
When I try to log into Join, I get the following screen.  I can not scroll down to click any buttons.  any suggestions would be appreciated.

2022-09-22_10-42-03.png

João Dias

Sep 26, 2022, 5:49:23 AM9/26/22
to tas...@googlegroups.com, João Dias
Hi. Sorry for the trouble. Are you maybe able to make the window larger vertically and then access the form below?

Thank you for your contact.

   Join: connect multiple devices (send pushes, remote SMS, notifications) on Android, Windows, Mac, Linux
   Tasker: customize/automate anything on your phone!
   AutoApps: add advanced functionality to Tasker via plugins

João Dias

Morgan Young

Sep 26, 2022, 7:41:53 AM9/26/22
to Tasker
no.   I also tried to "scroll" on the screen.

Morgan

João Dias

Sep 26, 2022, 8:24:42 AM9/26/22
to tas...@googlegroups.com
What does it show if you make the window larger vertically? Thanks

Morgan Young

Sep 26, 2022, 8:31:52 AM9/26/22
to Tasker
the same thing.

Morgan

João Dias

Sep 26, 2022, 8:34:59 AM9/26/22
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Could you please show me in a screenshot? Thanks in advance.

Morgan Young

Sep 26, 2022, 2:56:29 PM9/26/22
to tas...@googlegroups.com
I sent a screen shot with the first email.

Here is screenshots in every condition I can think of.
Be safe.
Morgan Young, BS, EMT-P
richard.m....@gmail.com

Airdata UAV|Drone Safety Verified Badge

2022-09-26_13-48-24.png
2022-09-26_13-49-53.png
2022-09-26_13-49-10.png
2022-09-26_13-48-50.png
2022-09-26_13-52-17.png
2022-09-26_13-53-56.png

Morgan Young

Oct 17, 2022, 3:48:27 PM10/17/22
to tas...@googlegroups.com
any follow up on this?
Be safe.
Morgan Young, BS, EMT-P
richard.m....@gmail.com

Airdata UAV|Drone Safety Verified Badge

João Dias

Nov 3, 2022, 10:47:33 AM11/3/22
to tas...@googlegroups.com
It's strange because it seems that the screen is too small for it all to fit :( Would you be able to momentarily setup your screen with a smaller scale just to see if it fits (even if it's not that readable)?

Morgan Young

Nov 7, 2022, 6:22:55 PM11/7/22
to tas...@googlegroups.com
first screenshot is 300%.   nothing was workable on it.

the other is 800 x 600 resolution, the smallest it will go.  I still cant move anything.

There is no scroll bar on either side of my application to move it down.  I can't tell the sign in process to do the two factor authentication (send me an SMS).

Be safe.
Morgan Young, BS, EMT-P
richard.m....@gmail.com

Airdata UAV|Drone Safety Verified Badge

300-percent-display-2022-11-07_17-11-38.png
2022-11-07_17-19-18.png
800_x_600_resolution_2022-11-07_17-18-12.png