Tasker not loading projects in background

Ryan Hendriks

Oct 29, 2021, 4:37:03 AM10/29/21
to Tasker
I have an Android screen in my car and bought Tasker and installed this using Google Play Store.

I also imported some projects and when running Tasker these works.
I have rooted my device, given Tasker all rights it needs to be able to run in the background.

But still I notice when I open the app it says "loading projects" So I think this means not all projects are loaded correct everytime.

For example I have a xml project which enable my voicecommand button on my steering wheel to activate Google Assistent.
If I start the car some Tasker projects work fine but this button not, if I then open Taseker app it will work.

What can I do to have this also running correctly like the other projects?

João Dias

Nov 2, 2021, 9:48:42 AM11/2/21
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Hi. Could you please show me where it says "loading projects" exactly? Thanks in advance!

Thank you for your contact.

   Join: connect multiple devices (send pushes, remote SMS, notifications) on Android, Windows, Mac, Linux
   Tasker: customize/automate anything on your phone!
   AutoApps: add advanced functionality to Tasker via plugins

João Dias

권우성

Nov 29, 2021, 1:48:26 AM11/29/21
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Dias

The main problem that 'run something in tasker' by Korean is granted, all problem is solved. I am not sure but it is because I sent an opinion, grant that to Google.

I find this e-mail spam mail box, so it is late my feed.

Maybe it is the malfunction of the G-Mail.

I always thank you for you.

2021년 11월 2일 (화) 오후 10:48, João Dias <joao...@gmail.com>님이 작성: