Meetup page

Coleman McCormick

Nov 4, 2014, 8:32:24 AM11/4/14
to tampa-bay-gi...@googlegroups.com
I created a Meetup page underneath my account that we can use for posting future meetings. This site is great for spreading the word, and can help to manage RSVPs and generally network between members of the group. Check it out and let me know what you think. I've already put up an event for the November meeting, and can add details/agenda under there once we have one.

Coleman

Donald J. Hayward

Nov 4, 2014, 8:50:32 AM11/4/14
to tampa-bay-gi...@googlegroups.com
Great idea.  A lot of people might check there to look for events like this.

On 11/4/2014 8:32 AM, Coleman McCormick wrote:
I created a Meetup page underneath my account that we can use for posting future meetings. This site is great for spreading the word, and can help to manage RSVPs and generally network between members of the group. Check it out and let me know what you think. I've already put up an event for the November meeting, and can add details/agenda under there once we have one.

Coleman

Catala, Martin

Nov 4, 2014, 8:55:51 AM11/4/14
to tampa-bay-gi...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Coleman…

I will have all the presenters information by today and will forward along accordingly.

THANKS again!