Tagaini Jisho 1.1.91 released

Alexandre Courbot

Feb 14, 2022, 8:50:03 AM2/14/22
to tagaini-jisho
Just a short note to announce another pre-release, 1.1.91:

https://github.com/Gnurou/tagainijisho/releases/tag/1.1.91

It is almost identical to the previous version, except that binaries
are available for all supported platforms and built using Github
Actions, which will greatly simplify the release process as it
generates binaries automatically from a release tag.

As the previous version showed, there should be little to no problem,
so please test and report and we will be moving forward to the 1.2
series very soon!

Thanks,
Alex.

César Vargas - VaC|0

Mar 1, 2022, 7:20:46 AM3/1/22
to tagain...@googlegroups.com
Hi, good evening, I'm testing Tagaini jisho 1.1.97 on Mageia 8 x64, so far it's working fine, it just shows me the following messages:
Warning: QFont::fromString: Invalid description '(empty)'
I'll keep testing and very soon I'll be packaging it for the Mageia repos.
Attached screenshots
Screenshot_20220228_165817.png
Screenshot_20220228_174817.png
Screenshot_20220228_174848.png
Screenshot_20220228_174937.png
César Vargas Deza.
Linux Registered User: 423743
Linux Registered Machine: 331399
Key GPG: 5A5CBF42

Alexandre Courbot

Mar 1, 2022, 7:24:03 AM3/1/22
to tagaini-jisho
Hi,

These messages seem to appear everywhere and I am not too sure what causes them - but there is nothing to worry about if the program is working as expected. Looking at your screenshots I'd maybe suggest installing a better japanese font like Noto.

Cheers,
Alex.

César Vargas - VaC|0

Mar 1, 2022, 7:29:21 AM3/1/22
to tagain...@googlegroups.com
Hello, in the RPM dependencies for mageia I am placing the fonts you mention to be installed to have a better appearance