Is it being updated? are the authors alive even?

theoneab...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2019, 5:30:52 PM8/13/19
to Syndicate Wars Port
Not seeing this in a repository or not having a Discord server gives me the benefit of the doubt.

Gynvael Coldwind

Aug 13, 2019, 5:53:31 PM8/13/19
to syndicate...@googlegroups.com
I can confirm that it's not being updated, though authors are just fine.

I know there are some forks on github, some with improvements over this version.

Cheers,

On Tue, Aug 13, 2019 at 11:30 PM <theoneab...@gmail.com> wrote:
Not seeing this in a repository or not having a Discord server gives me the benefit of the doubt.

Gynvael Coldwind

mefistotelis

Sep 17, 2020, 9:31:59 AM9/17/20
to Syndicate Wars Port
I'm occasionally updating my fork, giving proper names to functions and dividing the asm blob into proper modules.

necr...@gmail.com

Sep 18, 2020, 7:14:32 PM9/18/20
to Syndicate Wars Port
can you point pls to such fork with improvements?

пятница, 18 сентября 2020 г. в 01:31:59 UTC+12, mefistotelis: