GSoC

Aaron Meurer

Feb 12, 2018, 2:10:32 PM2/12/18
to sy...@googlegroups.com
SymPy has been accepted into GSoC again.

All students interested in applying, please start here
https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/GSoC-2018-Student-Instructions.
The application period starts March 12, and the deadline is March 27.

Take a look at our ideas page, and discuss your idea with us here
https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/GSoC-2018-Ideas

And please make note of our patch requirement. All applications must
have a pull request to SymPy merged.

Mentors, if you haven't added your name to the ideas page, please do
so. I will be inviting people to Google's site shortly.

Aaron Meurer

Jason Moore

Feb 12, 2018, 2:44:46 PM2/12/18
to sy...@googlegroups.com
Congrats on getting accepted!

Aaron Meurer

Yathartha Joshi

Feb 12, 2018, 10:10:19 PM2/12/18
to sympy
Congratulations!
Message has been deleted

Bavish Kulur

Feb 16, 2018, 12:37:03 PM2/16/18
to sympy
Hello,
I'm a first year undergrad at IIT Bombay, India.
I would like to contribute to series expansions. Please guide me.

Jason Moore

Feb 18, 2018, 2:37:41 PM2/18/18
to sy...@googlegroups.com

Aaron Meurer

Mar 12, 2018, 7:29:49 PM3/12/18
to sy...@googlegroups.com
The student application period has started. The deadline is March 27,
16:00 UTC. Be sure to get your final proposals in well before the
deadline, as Google will not extend it for any reason.

Otherwise, be sure to discuss your proposal with us, and follow the
instructions in
https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/GSoC-2018-Student-Instructions.

Aaron Meurer

rohith g

Mar 14, 2018, 3:57:55 PM3/14/18
to sympy
Hello, My name is Rohith Gandhi G and I am a final year undergrad, I am highly interested series expansions and ordinary differential equations. Can you please guide me so that I can pick one and work on it. Thank you.