Introduction to community-GSoC'19

Bhavya Chawla

Mar 8, 2019, 5:12:08 AM3/8/19
to sympy
Hello everyone,

I am Bhavya Chawla, a final year undergraduate student in computer science and engineering. I am good at python with 4 years of experience in it. I have completed multiple internships in web development, data science, and machine learning and also I worked upon multiple personal projects too. Earlier, I have worked in mathematical coding during the mathematics lab course during the second year and scored 95. I am a consistent math scorer and has got 97 and 93 during math courses. During high school, I have got selected for Delhi state regional mental math quiz by Directorate of education. Math and physics fascinate me a lot and have always been my preference. I want to contribute to the maths and physics project. I have gone through the idea list in detail and figured out some of the projects in which I would like to contribute:

Math:
  • Ordinary differential equation
  • Vector Integration
Physics:
  • Equation of motion generation using Python
User Application project:
  • Sympy live and Sympy gamma
I want to work this summer with sympy. Please provide me with the relevant information to get started.

Thanks.

Bhavya Chawla

Mar 14, 2019, 3:31:01 AM3/14/19
to sympy
As no update is received so should I consider it as the sympy team isn't interested in my proposal?

Oscar Gustafsson

Mar 14, 2019, 5:11:30 AM3/14/19
to sy...@googlegroups.com
Den tors 14 mars 2019 kl 08:31 skrev Bhavya Chawla <bhavy...@gmail.com>:
As no update is received so should I consider it as the sympy team isn't interested in my proposal?
Not necessarily. You need to consider that people have other things to do and that not every area have a mentor yet. I believe that you may get more feedback if you provide a bit more detail about what you want to do in the different subprojects that you have listed. Also, it is very hard to know what "relevant information" you are looking for,

BR Oscar