Introduction

Alangi Derick

Apr 23, 2014, 7:00:14 AM4/23/14
to sy...@googlegroups.com
Good day to all the SymPy developer,
                   I am Alangi Derick and i am a sophomore in the University of Buea, Cameroon. I was looking at the organisations that was accepted by Google to participate in this years GSoC program(2014), i saw this great organisation called(SymPy) which interest me the most because i am a python programmer an i really want python to be my mother language. So i have decided that i am going to start working from now so that i get to understand the codebase of SymPy and participate in this organisation for the next years GSoC program(2015). I belong to the faculty of Engineering and specifically, the department of Computer Engineering. Like i said earlier, my intension is to make this software(Library) a successful on after i contribute to it and see it go a long way to the end users of it.
                    Thanks for your understanding.

Jason Moore

Apr 23, 2014, 9:22:34 AM4/23/14
to sy...@googlegroups.com
Welcome Alangi,

Couple things to look at first:

This will get you started with your development environment:
And these are issues that are relatively easy to fix:
And don't be shy about asking questions!