Preskoči na prvo neprebrano sporočilo

Satyam Zode

neprebran,
27. jan. 2015, 21:44:5527. 1. 15
do sy...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone !

I am Satyam Zode , I am third year student and pursuing B.E degree major in Computer engineering from Pune Institute of Computer Technology , Pune (University of Pune ) India .
My area of interest is mainly mathematics . I have a good programming skills in python scripting, C and C++. I am open source enthusiast . I am willing to contribute for sympy organization.
How can I get started in world of sympy ? Please suggest me any EasyToFix bugs. Certainly I will move to main issues which ain't EasyToFix once I will understand code base of sympy ;)

Thank you !
Satyam Zode

Jason Moore

neprebran,