Introduction

SAGALPREET SINGH

Dec 21, 2019, 12:14:12 PM12/21/19
to sympy
Hi,
I am Sagalpreet Singh and I am a first year student of B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering at Indian Institute of Technology Ropar , Punjab.(I am from Punjab and know Hindi and Punjabi language in addition to English.) I have been programming in python for the past 3 years. I have also undergone Programming and Data Structures course in my first semester in python for which I made a project on Impression Networks using NetworkX.
Alongwith NetwoksX, I have explored Numpy library and recently came accross Sympy library for which I would be really delighted to contribute. I am greatly interested in algorithms espaecially, the randomized, graph and greedy algorithms.
I am an NTSE scholar. I also qualified for RMO twice and I was in top 1% in my state in NSEJS. I have a good mathematical background and I wish to use my knowledge and aptitude in this field in contributing towards sympy.
Please guide me further.
Thank You.

Gagandeep Singh (B17CS021)

Dec 21, 2019, 12:16:45 PM12/21/19
to sy...@googlegroups.com

Hi, Please read the contributing guide(https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/Introduction-to-contributing). In addition, also take a look at README(https://github.com/sympy/sympy/blob/master/README.rst). Take a look at this list(https://github.com/sympy/sympy/labels/Please%20take%20over)  for stalled PRs. Feel free to open a new one for continuing one of these.

With Regards,
Gagandeep Singh
Github - https://www.github.com/czgdp1807
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/czgdp1807