Introduction to sympy community and GSOC2020

Karan Dixit

Feb 28, 2020, 2:00:50 PM2/28/20
to sympy
Hello,

I am Karan Dixit, a third year undergraduate student of Computer Science at Sir M. Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology,Bangalore. I am enthusiastic about participating in Google Summer of Code and contributing to SymPy. Especially, I am interested in the expansion of Sympy's solver functions and would like to work on it and would like to solve lambert equation for transolve.
I have 2 year of experience in writing Python codes and have done competitive coding in python. I`m also very good at mathematics and, especially, calculus,algebra and combinatorics . I also have some knowledge of set theory ,probability and statistics.
I have read some books on algebra and calculus during my first and second year
I have completed a basic course on SymPy from documentation and just have the basic knowledge,and soon will be able to solve real world problems and
I am really looking forward to learning Sympy more and making nice contributions.

Regards,
Karan Dixit