Introduction + interest in implementing Singularity Functions module

anmolkrish...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2018, 2:56:16 AM2/12/18
to sympy
Hello,

My name is Anmol Krishan Sachdeva. I am currently pursuing MSc in Advanced Computing from University of Bristol, UK. My specialization is in Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Computational Neuroscience.

I have nearly 4 years of experience in software development.

I am interested in implementing the "Singularity Functions" project. Kindly guide on how to proceed.

Regards

Jason Moore

Feb 12, 2018, 10:46:59 AM2/12/18
to sy...@googlegroups.com
This module has already been implemented. The next step is improving the continuum mechanics module.

Anmol Krishan Sachdeva

Feb 12, 2018, 10:56:24 PM2/12/18
to sy...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jason,

I have gone through the description of Continum Mechanics module.
Shall I start by building the 2016 project?
Kindly guide on how to proceed.
I am interested in doing this one.

Regards
Anmol Krishan Sachdeva