GSOC 2018: Introduction and Topic willingness

Suprotik Dey

Feb 22, 2018, 1:16:11 PM2/22/18
to sympy
Hi,

I am Suprotik Dey, a Third Year undergraduate from Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur (IIEST).  I am currently pursuing a B. Tech in Information Technology.
I wish to participate in GSOC 2018.

I propose to work on the Title: "Continuum Mechanics: Create a Rich 2D Beam Solving System"

I am relatively new to open source, but have experience in Git and python.

Can you please propose anything on what I should begin with?

Here is my Github repo:

Thanks.

Jason Moore

Feb 22, 2018, 1:46:26 PM2/22/18
to sy...@googlegroups.com
After than you can try to solve beam problems with the current code. As you try to solve harder problems you will find many deficiencies that can be used in a proposal for GSoC.

Jason