Introduction

Divyam Singal

Dec 1, 2019, 4:17:37 AM12/1/19
to sympy
Hello everyone,

This is Divyam Singal, a 1st year student studying Maths and Computing at IIT Guwahati. I have interest in Maths and have also cleared INMO in year 2019. I got Honourable Mention at Sharygin Geometry Olympiad. I know a little about Python language.

I am more interested in the algebra based projects on SymPy.
Please guide me as to how to procede further.

Regards
Divyam Singal
IIT Guwahati

Gagandeep Singh (B17CS021)

Dec 1, 2019, 4:31:16 AM12/1/19
to sy...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Please read the contributing guide(https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/Introduction-to-contributing). In addition, also take a look at README(https://github.com/sympy/sympy/blob/master/README.rst). Take a look at this list(https://github.com/sympy/sympy/labels/Please%20take%20over)  for stalled PRs. Feel free to open a new one for continuing one of these.

With Regards,
Gagandeep Singh
Github - https://www.github.com/czgdp1807
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/czgdp1807

nisarg shah

Dec 1, 2019, 4:42:32 AM12/1/19
to sy...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,
This is Nisarg Shah, 3rd year Mechanical Engineering student at National Institute of Technology,Karnataka particularly interested in Data Science and Machine Learning. I have been studying Probability and Statistics for a while now and also have a good knowledge of Python and Data Structures and Algorithms. I would like to contribute towards any project related to Probability and statistics.  Please guide me through the current projects regarding the same.

Thanks and Regards
Nisarg Shah
National Institute of Technology,Karnataka

Gagandeep Singh (B17CS021)

Bridget Furlong

Dec 7, 2019, 11:07:57 PM12/7/19
to sympy
Hi all,

My name is Bridget. I am a fourth year computer science student at the University of Michigan. I have a general interest in math and have intermediate experience with Python from using it in my courses. For one of my elective courses, we have to contribute to an open source project and this seemed liked an interesting project. I have read the contributing guide and look forward to working with you all!

Best,
Bridget

Aaron Meurer

Dec 7, 2019, 11:09:23 PM12/7/19
to sympy
Welcome. We look forward to your contribution. Feel free to ask here,
on Gitter, or on an issue if you have any questions or need help with
the development workflow.

Aaron Meurer