SymPy 1.2.1

Aaron Meurer

Aug 7, 2018, 11:26:37 PM8/7/18
to sy...@googlegroups.com
Some people have requested a 1.2.1 release. If anyone knows of any
open issues or pull requests that should be blockers for it, please
let me know here, or add them to the milestone on GitHub
https://github.com/sympy/sympy/milestone/50

Aaron Meurer

Aaron Meurer

Aug 8, 2018, 2:28:45 PM8/8/18
to sy...@googlegroups.com
Another option is to wait a month or so for all the GSoC stuff to get
in and do a 1.3 release.

Aaron Meurer

Jason Moore

Aug 8, 2018, 3:58:33 PM8/8/18
to sy...@googlegroups.com
I'd vote for letting GSoC get finished. It'd be nice to give us a chance to tweak new APIs before they are set in stone.

Jason

Aaron Meurer

Aug 8, 2018, 4:11:36 PM8/8/18
to sy...@googlegroups.com
OK, I'll plan on creating a release branch for 1.3 on September 1.
GSoC ends this week, so that should be plenty of time to finish up
everything and get it merged.

Aaron Meurer

On Wed, Aug 8, 2018 at 1:58 PM, Jason Moore <moore...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd vote for letting GSoC get finished. It'd be nice to give us a chance to
> tweak new APIs before they are set in stone.
>
> Jason
>
> moorepants.info
> +01 530-601-9791
>
> On Wed, Aug 8, 2018 at 11:28 AM, Aaron Meurer <asme...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Another option is to wait a month or so for all the GSoC stuff to get
>> in and do a 1.3 release.
>>
>> Aaron Meurer
>>
>> On Tue, Aug 7, 2018 at 9:26 PM, Aaron Meurer <asme...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Some people have requested a 1.2.1 release. If anyone knows of any
>> > open issues or pull requests that should be blockers for it, please
>> > let me know here, or add them to the milestone on GitHub
>> > https://github.com/sympy/sympy/milestone/50
>> >
>> > Aaron Meurer
>>
>> --
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAKgW%3D6JtdtSYS2%2B1PtAN7BdvRY_0v1eAaO6R5k_63rtMNbv2BQ%40mail.gmail.com.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAP7f1Aj8x3MDBcwYGaqQ2rN%2BDw4Zrf3vyJ4TRa3%2BDEb1Yk%3DjfQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Aaron Meurer

Aug 28, 2018, 2:10:12 PM8/28/18
to sy...@googlegroups.com
Reminder that I'd like to start a 1.3 release branch next week.

Aaron Meurer