Release before GSoC?

Aaron Meurer

Feb 11, 2018, 3:28:46 PM2/11/18
to sy...@googlegroups.com
I'm thinking about getting a SymPy release out before GSoC. Does
anyone know of any major blockers for it? A release blocker is either
a major regression, or a API change, especially for APIs that are new
since the last release.

I know of at least one potential blocker, but I want to know what
others there are.

Aaron Meurer

Chris Smith

Feb 11, 2018, 7:11:39 PM2/11/18
to sympy
There is some discussion (at this PR) about what constitutes an Expr for cse, e.g. whether `Tuple(...)` in -> `[Tuple(...)]` or `[...]`. It would be nice to resolve that before the release.

Aaron Meurer

Feb 13, 2018, 5:12:55 PM2/13/18
to sy...@googlegroups.com
Please add any blocking or potentially blocking issues to the SymPy
1.2 milestone on GitHub.

Aaron Meurer