1.9 release is delayed

Oscar Benjamin

Sep 25, 2021, 6:55:43 PM9/25/21
to sympy
I was intending to put out the release this weekend i.e. nowish but it is held up by these issues:

Christopher Smith, Oscar Gustafsson and I have been investigating fixes but nothing is confirmed yet so the release is delayed.

Oscar

Oscar Benjamin

Sep 27, 2021, 7:34:14 PM9/27/21
to sympy
Many thanks to Brandon Bocklund and Richard Otis for investigating this. Progress is being made on master but I think we have also reached the conclusion that no fix is needed in 1.9 here.

There was a problem with the release scripts that I fixed here:

From there I think we're good to go so I expect to release sympy 1.9 ASAP.

It's bedtime here though and I'll be busy tomorrow so the release will not happen immediately.

Oscar