Fwd: Science Showcase

Sudhanshu Mishra

Jul 20, 2014, 3:39:36 AM7/20/14
to sy...@googlegroups.com
SymPy is now under under science section of GitHub showcases! https://github.com/showcases/science

Regards
Sudhanshu Mishra

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ivan Žužak <sup...@github.com>
Date: Sun, Jul 20, 2014 at 12:38 PM
Subject: Re: Science Showcase
To: Sudhanshu Mishra <mrs...@gmail.com>

Sure thing -- we just added sympy/sympy to the science showcase. Thanks for the tip!

Cheers,
Ivan

> Hi

I think sympy/sympy makes a strong appeal for the science section of the showcase. If you also think so, please consider adding it.

Thanks!

Joachim Durchholz

Jul 20, 2014, 4:10:27 AM7/20/14
to sy...@googlegroups.com
Am 20.07.2014 09:39, schrieb Sudhanshu Mishra:
> SymPy is now under under science section of GitHub showcases!

Thanks for giving the tip to the github folks.
And woo-hoo for the SymPy team!

Ondřej Čertík

Jul 20, 2014, 11:10:00 PM7/20/14
to sympy
On Sun, Jul 20, 2014 at 1:39 AM, Sudhanshu Mishra <mrs...@gmail.com> wrote:
> SymPy is now under under science section of GitHub showcases!
> https://github.com/showcases/science

Nice! In terms of number of "stars", we are the second most starred
project, after ipython.

Ondrej