Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

poorva...@gmail.com

ongelezen,
11 feb 2018, 02:33:5311-02-2018
aan sympy
Hi
I am Poorvaja Ganesan a first year Bioengineering grad student at UMD College Park,USA.I have a keen interest in molecular modelling, drug designing and also have experience in coding python, C and C++. I hope to take my fist steps into the world of open source by contributing to sympy and learning new things. Would like to be a part of GSoc.

Jason Moore

ongelezen,
18 feb 2018, 14:52:3418-02-2018
aan sy...@googlegroups.com
On Sat, Feb 10, 2018 at 10:44 AM, <poorva...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi
I am Poorvaja Ganesan a first year Bioengineering grad student at UMD College Park,USA.I have a keen interest in molecular modelling, drug designing and also have experience in coding python, C and C++. I hope to take my fist steps into the world of open source by contributing to sympy and learning new things. Would like to be a part of GSoc.

Allen beantwoorden
Auteur beantwoorden
Doorsturen
0 nieuwe berichten