Using sympy for a web application

jiju

Apr 22, 2014, 4:01:01 PM4/22/14
to sy...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have successfully installed sympy in server and has gone through various mathematical operations and plots it is able to perform.

My goal is to have a web application (php) which will communicate with sympy to get the answers and graphs for various algebraic expressions.

What I plan to do is
1. create a python script which will take the expression as a command line argument, execute it using sympy  and return the result.
2. From php, call this python script and retrieve the result.

I have succeeded in getting it worked except for graphs. But certainly, this are better ways of doing it .

Could you please guide me on the approach I need to follow to get graphs and results in html format from sympy ?

jiju

Apr 22, 2014, 4:06:26 PM4/22/14
to sy...@googlegroups.com
possibly looking into the code of  http://www.sympygamma.com/  may help me