GSoC 2016 : Tensor core

Srihari Sundar

Feb 15, 2016, 12:44:04 AM2/15/16
to sympy
Hi all,

I am Srihari, an undergraduate student from India. I would like to start contributing to the community and GSoC seems like a structured way to get started along with the added incentives.

One thing I feel would be a good point to get started is the Linear Algebra module. Having seen the Linear Algebra Vision page I feel there is ample work that can be done in this front. In particular, I would like to work on sparse matrix representation and solvers, and also tensor index notation as it is deeply tied in with the projects I have taken.

It would be good to know whoever is working on these, and see where I can get started.
Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Srihari