Introduction to Community | GSOC Inrtoduction

Kirteeraj Malkar

Mar 25, 2020, 4:17:43 AM3/25/20
to sympy
Hello sympy Developers,

My name is  Kirteeraj Malkar , I am first year Computer Science student at Indian Institute of Information Technology, Nagpur. I am familiar with Python Programing from last 8 months , passionate for coding.  I have Physics Interest,also good knowledge , I have completed  Classical Mechanics ,  Quantum Mechanism (up to Schrödinger Eq.) courses in my institute. I have recently learn about the basics of  sympy , highly impressed by its potential , past few days I had a look on sympy, project ideas and code-base, which made me enthusiast, eager to learn and contribute.

Happy to Contribute.

Regards,
Kirteeraj