Introduction for participation in GSOC 2021 as a contributor

Supreet Singh 5-Year IDD Computer Science and Engineering

Feb 4, 2021, 1:00:40 PM2/4/21
to sympy
Hey Everyone,

My name is Supreet Singh and currently I'm in second-year , pursuing Computer Science and Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology BHU Varanasi
  • I have been coding with python as my primary language for the last 2 years .
  • I am new to sympy and i am interested in contributing in open source community.
  • I have taken courses on discrete mathematics, probability and statistics , Mathematics - I and II (vector calculus, numerical methods, linear algebra, ODE's, complex analysis, improper integrals, fourier and laplace transformation) , physics( kinematics, Quantum mechanics ) , data structure and algorithm.
  • I am good with  Django, numpy , pandas ,  matplotlib .
  • Along with python , I also have  good knowledge of  C , C++,  java , HTML, CSS , Java-Script , git
  • I also have engineering level familiarity with symbolic maths systems.

I am interested in participating in GSoC 2021 for sympy and would love to contribute and work on the projects.

Thank you