Re: GSOC 2019

37 vues

Shekhar Rajak

non lue,
14 mars 2019, 03:54:4714/03/2019
à Shrey Aryan,sy...@googlegroups.com
Hello Shrey,

happy to know that you are interested to work on SymPy project. I have discussed few points in some of the mailing list thread (One of it, is this). If you come up with the approach or code sample/API, we can discuss your idea better. You can open a mailing list thread for the same.

Keep committing :)

Cheers,
Contact : +918142478937
Skype: shekhar.rajak1

On Monday, 11 March 2019, 3:04:58 pm GMT+5:30, Shrey Aryan <shre...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,
I am interested in working on the Probability Module of Sympy. How would you like me to proceed? I could try to write a partial implementation of random matrices or any one of the topics given in the ideas list.

With regards,
Shrey
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur