Introduction to the Community

Anant Thazhemadam

Feb 28, 2020, 3:30:58 PM2/28/20
to sympy
Hello. I'm Anant Thazhemadam, an undergrad from Bangalore, India, majoring in Computer Science and Engineering, with a minor in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
I've been exposed to Python, and been involved with development using Python for about 2 years now.
Although I'm not particularly well versed with SciPy, I would love to get my share of hands on experience with it, by helping and contributing in whatever ways I could.
I'm interested in algorithms, mathematics (leaning a little towards the linear algebra domain and genre), and am also passionate about trying to find out and learn more about how program, and technological-community based development occurs in in the real world. I would love to begin contribution, and would greatly appreciate it, if somebody count point me in which direction it would be best for a novice such as myself to start from, and also help me. Also, I'm hoping to put in a stellar proposal for GSoC, so any pointers/nudges towards that would be highly valued as well.