Sparse Matrix suport in SymPy

瀏覽次數:29 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Ankit Vadehrā

未讀,
2014年10月25日 下午1:37:252014/10/25
收件者:sy...@googlegroups.com
I'm working on PageRank calculation for a Wikipedia dump.
and i require Sparse Matrix construction as well as operation. Is that possible in Sympy?
Additional details related to the project are present here:

http://goo.gl/L8L46u

-Thanks

Aaron Meurer

未讀,
2014年10月25日 下午3:12:202014/10/25
收件者:sy...@googlegroups.com
There are sparse matrices in SymPy (see sympy.matrices.sparse). But
for this problem scipy.sparse would probably be better, as it looks
like a numeric problem (you should use SymPy only if your problem is
symbolic).

Aaron Meurer
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/6e5b782f-4572-45c1-8f16-556bc6575a2f%40googlegroups.com.

Ankit Vadehrā