New to Sympy, want to add some coding theory

Peter Chiappini

Jul 28, 2014, 8:59:14 PM7/28/14
to sy...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I am new to git and sympy, but I have read the relevant tutorials and played around with sympy a bit and think I am ready to get started. I noticed a few older topics on here about adding some support for coding theory and was wondering if anything ever came of it. If not I was hoping we could start a discussion about what would be useful to add in regards to coding theory - a lot of the framework is probably already in matrices or combinatorics under a different guise.

Peter