mod_wsgi with sympy

Paul Royik

Jul 24, 2015, 4:09:05 PM7/24/15
to sympy
Again I'm asking about mod_wsgi.
I'm running some sort of webservice that uses sympy.
Site is running under apache mod_wsgi.

Users access it an everything is fine.
But sometimes when I access the page, it loads too long (even simple example).
It looks like memory used and another query just takes too long to complete.
Server restart fixes everything.

Assuming that my code doesn't use much memory:
1. Is there some problem with sympy and its memory consumption?
2. Is it possible to debug this?
3. Maybe changing apache or mod_wsgi settings will help? If yes, then how?

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Sudhanshu Mishra

Jul 24, 2015, 11:36:42 PM7/24/15
to sy...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Does it happen on development server too?

Paul Royik

Jul 25, 2015, 1:50:15 AM7/25/15
to sympy, mrs...@gmail.com
It never happens on the development server.

Denis Akhiyarov

Aug 1, 2015, 7:11:12 AM8/1/15
to sympy
Have you checked caching in sympy? I have to force clean the sympy cache for long-term simulations.

Paul Royik

Aug 3, 2015, 4:24:42 AM8/3/15
to sympy
Cache is cleared every request.