GSOC INTRODUCTION

Adarsh Goyal

Mar 25, 2020, 3:38:43 PM3/25/20
to sympy

Hi I am Adarsh Goyal, CSE JUNIOR at SVVV, Indore, MP(INDIA).

I have been working in python for the last 2.5 years and have a good hand at this.

My mathematical education is college level. I have completed discrete mathematics and other higher mathematics courses in the 3 year journey of my college and have a particular expertise in solving differential equations and Calculus Problems.

I am new to Symbolic Mathematics.

I had never used sympy or sympy-live, but used wolfram alpha many times.

my native language is Hindi and I also speak English and Understand Spanish.

I would ❤ to contribute to open source