Introduction of Developer

pushkal Goyal

Feb 19, 2018, 2:25:34 PM2/19/18
to sympy
I am Pushkal Goyal pursuing Bachelor of Technology (CSE). I am the aspirant for GSoC 2018.I have an idea related to search engine that I am willing to implement in GSoC 2018 .

Jason Moore

Feb 19, 2018, 8:18:27 PM2/19/18
to sy...@googlegroups.com
Pushkal,

I'm not sure a search engine will have any relevancy to SymPy, you may want to look for a different mentoring organization.

Jason
On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 11:08 AM, pushkal Goyal <goelpus...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am Pushkal Goyal pursuing Bachelor of Technology (CSE). I am the aspirant for GSoC 2018.I have an idea related to search engine that I am willing to implement in GSoC 2018 .

pushkal Goyal

Feb 19, 2018, 9:21:37 PM2/19/18
to sympy
I think this idea may be relevant to Sympy because Sympy has also implemented a python based search engine.