Introduction

saksham jain

Nov 11, 2019, 2:48:40 PM11/11/19
to sympy
Hi,
My name is Saksham Jain pursuing my B.Tech in Computer Science from Kanpur Institute Of Technology(2017-21).

I am working in Python from past one year.

I am new to Open Source so please guide me how can I start and contribute to Sympy.

Thanks.

Gagandeep Singh (B17CS021)

Nov 11, 2019, 2:51:35 PM11/11/19
to sy...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Please read the contributing guide(https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/Introduction-to-contributing). In addition, also take a look at README(https://github.com/sympy/sympy/blob/master/README.rst). Take a look at this report(https://docs.google.com/document/d/1072dGrmmnl7v7XC6EWQdUeYF_o4LJZlco9Fn5p3Z554/edit?usp=drivesdk) and this list(https://github.com/sympy/sympy/labels/Please%20take%20over)  for stalled PRs. Feel free to open a new one for continuing one of these.

With Regards,
Gagandeep Singh
Github - https://www.github.com/czgdp1807
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/czgdp1807