New here,willing to contribute,tried to work on an issue(#17333)

Dinesh ch

Aug 4, 2019, 12:38:38 PM8/4/19
to sympy
Hello,
I'm Dinesh ch pursuing computer science B.tech in NIT Andhra(India). I'm good at math and got some experience with python as I'm working as an intern at ATG.world to automate some test cases for their website using selenium module.I found Sympy and was excited to contribute to Sympy, out my love towards math and programming. I've read contributing guidelines,checked tutorials and docs.Then found this issue #17333 and tried working on it.

I found that it is occurring because of Max function that is used to find norm(2) in the code(here's an image,where I tried find norm(2) with singular_values).How should I proceed further.It would be great  if someone can guide me.

ef92b7a8-3336-48d5-b688-ff5cc795d55e.jpg

Thanks,

Oscar Benjamin

Aug 5, 2019, 6:31:17 AM8/5/19
to sympy
Hi Dinesh,

It's great that you are interested in contributing to SymPy. If you want to work on a particular issue then the best thing is to ask/comment on that issue i.e. here:

Oscar