Introduction to the community

Shubham Sidhartha

Dec 1, 2019, 2:07:17 AM12/1/19
to sympy
Hello everyone,

I am Shubham Sidhartha, 3rd Year student of Applied Mathematics at Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee. I have been working in python and ruby for last 8 months and also I have an interest in Data Structures and Algorithms. I have done courses like Differential Equations, Graph Theory, Number Theory, Abstract Algebra, Complex Analysis, Linear Algebra,etc. I have a very keen interest in mathematics and programming as well. Please guide me how can I start contributing.

Regards
Shubham Sidhartha
III Year Applied Mathematics
IIT Roorkee, Roorkee
Uttarakhand (India)

Gagandeep Singh (B17CS021)

Dec 1, 2019, 2:09:40 AM12/1/19
to sy...@googlegroups.com

Hi, Please read the contributing guide(https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/Introduction-to-contributing). In addition, also take a look at README(https://github.com/sympy/sympy/blob/master/README.rst). Take a look at this list(https://github.com/sympy/sympy/labels/Please%20take%20over)  for stalled PRs. Feel free to open a new one for continuing one of these.

With Regards,
Gagandeep Singh
Github - https://www.github.com/czgdp1807
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/czgdp1807

Shubham Sidhartha

Dec 11, 2019, 2:17:53 AM12/11/19
to sy...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have gone through the contributing guide and the tutorial. Please guide me further and assign me with an issue to work upon to get familiar with the codebase.

Regards
Shubham Sidhartha
III Year, IMSc Applied Mathematics
IIT Roorkee, India

Gagandeep Singh (B17CS021)

Dec 11, 2019, 2:22:37 AM12/11/19
to sy...@googlegroups.com
Please select any issue which you think you can solve. AFAIKA, we don't assign issues.
Thanks for your interest in the project.

With Regards,
Gagandeep Singh
Github - https://www.github.com/czgdp1807
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/czgdp1807

Vikrant Dewangan

Dec 11, 2019, 3:19:34 AM12/11/19
to sympy
Hello everyone,

I am Vikrant Dewangan, a 2nd year Computer Science student at International Institute of Information Technology,Hyderabad. I am have been coding in python for the past 15 months. I am interested in Probability and Statistics and have done courses on same along with Linear Algebra, Discrete Structures, Graph Theory and Real Analysis. I have cleared Regional Mathematics Olympiad and am also highly interested in Graphs and Network Theory. I am learning to use SymPy and would like to contribute more to the community.
Please guide me and share the relevant resources needed.

Will be grateful.

Regards,
Vikrant Dewangan
II Year Computer Science
IIIT-Hyderabad
Hyderabad, Telangana

Gagandeep Singh (B17CS021)

Aman Gupta

Dec 14, 2019, 1:55:46 PM12/14/19
to sympy
Hi everyone,
I am Aman Gupta . I am currently pursuing B.tech degree(I am a freshman) in Mathematics and Computing(MNC) from Indian Institute of Technology,Delhi(IIT-D).I have been coding in python since last one year . I have a keen interest in maths as well . I am really looking forward to contribute to Sympy.Please guide me that what should be an ideal start.

With regards,
Aman Gupta
I year  MNC
IIT-D