New to Sympy : Working on the Issue (No solving of Matrix Equations possible) #7379

AMiT Kumar

Dec 14, 2014, 11:58:43 PM12/14/14
to sy...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I am Amit kumar from India, pursuing Mathematics & Computing Engineering and ofcourse with interests in Mathematics as well as Sympy.  I have a decent knowledge of Python. I would like to start contributing to sympy. I have gone through the tutorials as well as enough Documentation to start with this Issue: https://github.com/sympy/sympy/issues/7379  (No solving of Matrix Equations possible).
I would like to know if anyone else is also working on this issue.

Thanks!
Amit Kumar
Penultimate Year UnderGrad
Delhi Technological University