Regarding Pull Request

aaris...@iiitd.ac.in

Mar 3, 2018, 12:32:30 AM3/3/18
to sympy
I am unable to make a pull request for an issue to which already a pull request has been made by someone else.What could be the issue?Waiting for an early reply.

Amit Kumar

Mar 3, 2018, 1:39:29 PM3/3/18
to sympy
What's the error message you're getting and where?

-
Amit

aaris...@iiitd.ac.in

Mar 7, 2018, 8:21:22 AM3/7/18
to sympy
Firstly i tried to push directly to sympy, then i understood about permission and then I pushed to my account and created a pull request, now would it have been a pull request on sympy repository?

Jason Moore

Mar 8, 2018, 10:04:54 AM3/8/18
to sy...@googlegroups.com
Yes, you should make a pull request from your repository to sympy's repository.