Understanding the codebase(GSOC 2015- Solvers)

Prakash kumar

Feb 27, 2015, 1:22:36 AM2/27/15
to sy...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am a 3rd year Computer Science and Engineering student at G. B. Pant Govt. Engineering College, Delhi,India. I am an aspirant of GSOC 2015. I want to work on the topic of solvers.
I studied the code of solveset and understood it. Before going further I want to fix this(https://github.com/sympy/sympy/issues/8711) issue for better understanding of head and tail of codebase.
Can you please tell me how should I proceed for fixing the issue?

Thank You
Prakash Kumar

Anandra Singh

Mar 24, 2015, 12:35:30 PM3/24/15
to sy...@googlegroups.com
HI! Mr. Prakash this is Anandra Pratap Singh,1st year , I want to take part in GSOC this year can you please help in understanding some points like 1. How to make your proposal selected 2. What should i be doing after i get selected for Gsoc am actually totally confused! please help me.

Jason Moore

Mar 24, 2015, 12:37:13 PM3/24/15
to sy...@googlegroups.com
Anandra,