Introduction to SymPy community

62 wyświetlenia

Sai Prasanth

nieprzeczytany,
3 sty 2020, 09:38:033.01.2020
do sympy
Hello everyone, I'm Sai Prasanth and undergraduate from IIT Varanasi. I would like to contribute to SymPy for the upcoming GSOC 2020. I have an intermediate knowledge of python and C++. I would like to contribute to the Probability and Statistics packages of SymPy. If someone could show a starting point then it would be great. Thank You.

Gagandeep Singh (B17CS021)

nieprzeczytany,
3 sty 2020, 09:45:583.01.2020
do sy...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Please read the contributing guide(https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/Introduction-to-contributing). In addition, also take a look at README(https://github.com/sympy/sympy/blob/master/README.rst). Take a look at this list(https://github.com/sympy/sympy/labels/Please%20take%20over)  for stalled PRs. Feel free to open a new one for continuing one of these.

You can take a look at my previous year work at https://gist.github.com/czgdp1807/199ae335a28bcfc4a6bcd02138c4108e

Though I will not be officially mentoring for the 2020 version of GSoC, but feel free to ping me on gitter for any questions.

With Regards,
Gagandeep Singh
Github - https://www.github.com/czgdp1807
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/czgdp1807

On Fri, 3 Jan, 2020, 8:08 PM 'Sai Prasanth' via sympy, <sy...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Hello everyone, I'm Sai Prasanth and undergraduate from IIT Varanasi. I would like to contribute to SymPy for the upcoming GSOC 2020. I have an intermediate knowledge of python and C++. I would like to contribute to the Probability and Statistics packages of SymPy. If someone could show a starting point then it would be great. Thank You.

Siddharth De

nieprzeczytany,
9 sty 2020, 15:06:159.01.2020
do sympy
Hello,

I am Siddharth De, a second year student at IIIT Hyderabad.

I have basic knowledge of C, C++ and Python. I want to contribute to SymPy for GSOC 2020. I am interested in algorithms and mathematics.
I have done college courses on Probability, Linear Algebra, Statistics, Real Analysis as well as some topics on Fourier and LaPlace Transformation.

I haven't use SymPy but I am willing to learn. I would like to contribute to SymPy's projects.

Where can I get started to contribute to the projects and ideas?

Regards,
SIddharth De

Sakshi Gupta

nieprzeczytany,
12 sty 2020, 03:58:2212.01.2020
do sympy
Hi,
I am Sakshi Gupta a sophomore from Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology, Delhi,India.
I am an advanced level programmer in C, C++, Java and Python language.
Currently I am perusing my Bachelor's degree as an Electronics and Communication Engineering, having good command in high school and Engineering Math.
I have special expertise in Algorithms and Calculus.
I am a GSOC 2020 aspirant and would like to contribute to SymPy.
Please Guide Me as I am new to it.
hank You

Gagandeep Singh (B17CS021)

nieprzeczytany,
12 sty 2020, 04:16:5112.01.2020
do sy...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Please read the contributing guide(https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/Introduction-to-contributing). In addition, also take a look at README(https://github.com/sympy/sympy/blob/master/README.rst). Take a look at this list(https://github.com/sympy/sympy/labels/Please%20take%20over)  for stalled PRs. Feel free to open a new one for continuing one of these.

With Regards,
Gagandeep Singh
Github - https://www.github.com/czgdp1807
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/czgdp1807

Prabhu Subramanian

nieprzeczytany,
16 sty 2020, 14:23:3016.01.2020
do sympy
Hi

I am Prabhu S currently in my 2nd year in IIT Kharagpur pursuing mathematics and computing course.I am quite familiar with C,C++,Python and Javascript. I have done courses on
  • Transform Calculus, Partial differential equations,design and analysis of algorithms
  Currently, I have discrete maths, Probability, and statistics , numerical solutions of ODE and PDE as part of my curriculum.I am starting to learn SymPY.I would like to be a part of GSoC 2020.
Additionally, I have a good grasp on web development technologies
Odpowiedz wszystkim
Odpowiedz autorowi
Przekaż
Nowe wiadomości: 0