Planning for National Night Out event

Janice Tocher

Sep 2, 2022, 11:25:51 AM9/2/22
to swna@googlegroups.com Woodlawn
Greetings Neighbors,

SWNA is planning to participate in the 39th National Night Out on October 4th. This is an opportunity to celebrate our Neighborhood and get to know each other and our first responders even better.

In the past we have had chili cook-offs, cake walks, live music, and generally a good time. Of course, we have also had VIP guests with our local firefighters, police officers, city council members, county commissioners, and others.

We need some help planning the event! Several SWNA members will be meeting Thursday, Sept 8th - 5:30 p.m. @ SoKno Taco.

Please email me directly - jto...@bellsouth.net - if you would like to be a part of the planning committee. Also let me know if you can join us on Thursday so we can save you a seat!

Cheers!
Janice

Phone: 865-661-1685

Janice Tocher

Sep 8, 2022, 9:58:31 AM9/8/22
to swna@googlegroups.com Woodlawn
A reminder - a group of SWNA members is meeting tonight - 5:30 pm @ SoKno Taco to plan our October NNO event.

Anyone who would like to help with the planning is welcome to join us.

Cheers!
Janice

Phone: 865-661-1685

--
NOTE: unless otherwise indicated, opinions expressed on this SWNA Group discussion list are those of the individual sending the email - not the Board of Governors or any position taken by SWNA.